Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Oxygen Bar Just Blue Me Away!

Hello Lacquer Luvers! As promised, I have my first Valentine's Day mani to share with you guys today. Before I get into it, I just want to say THANK YOU to each and every one of you! LuvMyLacquer hit 1,000 followers this weekend and I am still over-the-moon with excitement about that! You all have been so supportive since day one and I just wanted you to know how much I appreciate you for joining me on my blogging journey and having me as part of this amazing community. 


Today's manicure is a little unconventional when it comes to the Valentine's Day theme. It's not your typical pink, red and white manicure but it sure is cutesy and would be great to wear on the day for lovers, don't you think? Let me share with you how I achieved this look. 


This manicure began with two coats each of Essie Play Date and Bettina 190. The formula for both of these polishes is really nice. They went on smoothly and had a high gloss finish without a topcoat. I chose these colors to play up the fabulous glitter I used, Loaded Lacquer Oxygen Bar. Oxygen Bar is described as matte neon pink, matte neon blue, metallic purple, holographic lavender and periwinkle hex and squares in multiple sizes. I love everything about this polish. The neon glitters are incredibly eye catching while the periwinkle glitter lends a softer feel and the tiny holographic glitter keeps it playful.


These stamping decals were created with Pueen43, Cult Nails Tempest, Sally Hansen Blue Me Away!, & China Glaze Gothic Lolita. I applied a coat of Orly Prisma Gloss Silver because..well, one could never have too much holo sparkliness, right? I sealed all of cuteness in with a coat of my favorite glossy topcoat, HKGirl, and voilĂ !


Do you all love this mani as much as I do? I just love the glitter in Oxygen Bar and it was a great inspiration for this look. Did you know that you have a chance of winning this polish and lots more goodies by entering my Fan Appreciation Giveaway? Are there any looks you'd like to see from me for Valentine's Day? As always, I hope you all enjoyed this post my dear Lacquer Luvers and I look forward to sharing my next post with you, xo!

~Jessica

8 comments:

  1. This is positively adorable! I just love the colors - and that glitter is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. An awesome glitter and I don't think the decal could match any more perfectly ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the followers! I love this Valentine manicure. It is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty combo! Congrats on this major milestone love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on hitting 1,000 followers...no one deserves it more than you. Also...I love this manicure but when do I not? Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute fun adorable mani! :-) and CONGRATS on your followers you TOTALLY deserve it! May you get many many more <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. satta king
    play bazaar
    As should be obvious, there is a large group of lucrative open doors hanging tight for you on the web. Regardless of whether you have a degree or not, there is open door for you to bring in cash with the assistance of your PC. You will truly appreciate making a full or easy revenue on account of the open doors out there sitting tight for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. play bazaar

    Play bazaar
    satta king Jo apki saanson mein baste hain !
    Khud ki saanson ko ,
    Rok paaoge kaise !!

    ReplyDelete