Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Black & White Floral Mani

Hello and Happy New Year Lacquer Luvers! With new beginnings amongst us, I've decided to pay homage to the past with my manicure today. Black, white and floral were major trends for 2013 and I've managed to incorporate them into a lovely manicure.


How gorgeous is that look? Many of my friends and family members know just how much I love flowers. I'm always drawn to them whether in nature, a centerpiece, or a fabulous and fashionable piece of clothing. Having said that, let me show you what inspired this manicure:


This bedding set was gifted to us over the holidays (Thanks Mom!!) & I instantly fell in love with it! Naturally, my eyes gravitate to the contrast of the colors. I don't think anything pops as much as black and white together. Love!


My mani began with 2 coats of Sinful Colors Whipped and 1 coat of Cult Nails Tempest. If you follow me regularly, you've already seen these two polishes on the blog. I use Tempest quite often. It really is the best one - coat white polish I have ever used. In fact, it's the only one-coat white that I have. Whipped has easily climbed up there with my favorite black polishes. The formula is superb and the matte finish gives it a sexy quality which lends itself perfectly to the name of that collection, Leather Luxe. 


I looked through every single stamping plate (Wow, I didn't realize I have so many!) that I have and picked out floral images that complimented the comforter. Tempest was used again in this manicure for stamping as was Konad Special Stamping Polish in black. The following plates were used to create the overall look of this manicure: MoYou Kitty Collection 02, Winstonia W104, Bundle Monster BM318, BM11, BM208, & Pueen PUEEN49.


The first picture of this manicure is shown with one coat of HKGirl topcoat and the last is shown with one coat of OPI Matte Topcoat. I really adore the way this came out. So much so that I have had it on for four days now as I write this post! These nails make me curious to see what trends 2014 will bring. As always, I hope you all enjoyed this post my dear Lacquer Luvers and I look forward to sharing my next post with you, xo! 

~Jessica

6 comments:

  1. I love it!! So gorgeous! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I. Love it when you do black and white manis! You take it to a whole new level!! The middle finger is my fave <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. play bazaar

    Play bazaar
    satta king Kehne Ko To Pura Samandar Hai Paas Mere
    Magar Jo Pyaas Bujha De Mujhe Us Katre Ki Talaash Hai

    ReplyDelete