Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Ladybug Mani (Guest Post by Liz of NothingButNailPolish)

Hey guys as you can see I'm doing a post for Jess because either shes about to pop or already did...lol. Jess asked me to do a guest post for her, so I decided to do my ladybug mani for baby Gabby!
This was a super easy and fun mani to do. 
I used Zoya Sarah, Wnw French White, and a black stripper. Oh and a dotting tool.




This mani is perfect for spring/summer!! 

I hope you guys enjoyed this mani as much as I do. See you next time!



Liz, this mani is sooooo adorable! My very first tattoo was of my name with a heart over the "i" and a ladybug right below it on my ankle so you know I love this! The sparkle in Zoya Sarah really makes this special. I think it would be great for a Wizard of Oz mani, too, a la Dorothy's shoes. Lacquer Luvers, head on over to Liz' blog, Nothing But Nail Polish, to check out more of her work and give her a follow! Thank you so much for doing this for me and my little ladybug, Liz!

5 comments: